DKAL (Distributed Knowledge Authorization Language) is a distributed authorization policy language. This project contains an engine for running DKAL policies. It is implemented primarly in F#.
Try DKAL online in your browser: http://www.rise4fun.com/dkal
- UFOL engine allows for expressing rules and actions in the universal fragment of First Order Logic; most noticeable is the ability to use negation and disjunction operators.
- Datalog engine takes advantage of translating PIL to Datalog using Z3 as a backend (and in the future, XSB as well)
- 2011/6/9: We added lots of
- 2011/6/6: DKAL v220.127.116.114 released
- 2011/6/6: Try out DKAL live on
For a quick start on how to use DKAL, please refer to our documentation on:
Otherwise, if you plan to extend or modify the DKAL engine, please visit our
We have collected a
list of interesting theoretical and practical challenges
related to DKAL and its underlying infon logic.
More information about DKAL, and its underlying theory, please visit our section on
, or go directly to
Yuri Gurevich's web page on the topic